Evaluation of adipose-derived stromal vascular fraction or bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1675–1680, December 2009
How to Cite
Frisbie, D. D., Kisiday, J. D., Kawcak, C. E., Werpy, N. M. and McIlwraith, C. W. (2009), Evaluation of adipose-derived stromal vascular fraction or bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of osteoarthritis. J. Orthop. Res., 27: 1675–1680. doi: 10.1002/jor.20933
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- 3USDA. 2000. Lameness and laminitis in U.S. horses. Fort Collins, CO: USDA:APHIA:VS, CEAH, National Animal Health Monitoring System; 34 p.
- 72007. Stem cells as a treatment for osteoarthritis. Presented at American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium, Chicago, IL [available in digital format from the corresponding author]., , .
- 13Anonymous. 1991. Definition and classification of lameness. In: Guide for veterinary service and judging of equestrian events. Lexington, KY: AAEP; p 19.
- 152007. Relationships among inflammatory cytokines, obesity, and insulin sensitivity in the horse J Anim Sci. 85: 1144–1155., , , et al.
- 17Anonymous. 2006. The GLIMMIX Procedure. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc; 943 p.
- 181987. The identity of the E-series prostaglandins produced by chondrocytes and synovial cells in response to a variety of stimuli. Proc Br Equine Vet Assoc 26: 79., .
- 221998. The effects of 6-alpha methylprednisolone acetate on an in vivo equine osteochondral fragment exercise model. Am J Vet Res 12: 1619–1628., , , et al.