Injectable gellan gum hydrogels with autologous cells for the treatment of rabbit articular cartilage defects
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1193–1199, September 2010
How to Cite
Oliveira, J. T., Gardel, L. S., Rada, T., Martins, L., Gomes, M. E. and Reis, R. L. (2010), Injectable gellan gum hydrogels with autologous cells for the treatment of rabbit articular cartilage defects. J. Orthop. Res., 28: 1193–1199. doi: 10.1002/jor.21114
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!