Robot-assisted fracture reduction using three-dimensional intraoperative fracture visualization: An experimental study on human cadaver femora
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1240–1244, September 2010
How to Cite
Oszwald, M., Westphal, R., Bredow, J., Calafi, A., Hufner, T., Wahl, F., Krettek, C. and Gosling, T. (2010), Robot-assisted fracture reduction using three-dimensional intraoperative fracture visualization: An experimental study on human cadaver femora. J. Orthop. Res., 28: 1240–1244. doi: 10.1002/jor.21118
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.