Area, length and mineralization content of new bone at bone–tendon junction predict its repair quality
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 672–677, May 2011
How to Cite
Lu, H., Hu, J., Qin, L., Chan, K. M., Li, G. and Li, K. (2011), Area, length and mineralization content of new bone at bone–tendon junction predict its repair quality. J. Orthop. Res., 29: 672–677. doi: 10.1002/jor.21292
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!