Expression of chondro-osteogenic BMPs in ossified failed tendon healing model of tendinopathy
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 816–821, June 2011
How to Cite
Yee Lui, P. P., Wong, Y. M., Rui, Y. F., Lee, Y. W., Chan, L. S. and Chan, K. M. (2011), Expression of chondro-osteogenic BMPs in ossified failed tendon healing model of tendinopathy. J. Orthop. Res., 29: 816–821. doi: 10.1002/jor.21313
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2010
- 62009. Expression of bone morphogenetic protein-2 in the chondrogenic and ossifying sites of calcific tendinopathy and traumatic tendon injury rat models. J Orthop Surg Res 21(4): 27., , , et al.
- 102007. The response of tendon cells to changing loads: Implications in the etiopathogenesis of tendinopathy. In: WooSLY, RenstromPAFH, ArnoczkySP, editors. Tendinopathy in athletes, Oxford, UK: Blackwell Publishing; pp 46–59., ,
- 12Does erroneous differentiation of tendon-derived stem cells (TDSCs) contribute to the pathogenesis of calcifying tendinopathy? Chin Med J (Engl) (accepted)., , , et al.
- 142007. Mechanical loading and Δ12 prostaglandin J2 induce bone morphogenetic protein-2, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor -1 and bone nodule formation in an osteoblastic cell line. J Periodont Res 42:383–392., , , et al.
- 252004. Retroviral delivery of Noggin inhibits the formation of heterotopic ossification induced by BMP-4, demineralized bone matrix, and trauma in an animal model. J Bone Joint Surg Am 86A(1): 80–91., , , et al.
- 262003. In vivo somatic cell gene transfer of an engineered noggin mutein prevents BMP4-induced heterotopic ossification. J Bone Joint Surg 85A:2332–2342., , , et al.