Elevation of cartilage AGEs does not accelerate initiation of canine experimental osteoarthritis upon mild surgical damage
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1398–1404, September 2012
How to Cite
Vos, P. A.J.M., DeGroot, J., Barten-van Rijbroek, A. D., Zuurmond, A.-M., Bijlsma, J. W.J., Mastbergen, S. C. and Lafeber, F. P.J.G. (2012), Elevation of cartilage AGEs does not accelerate initiation of canine experimental osteoarthritis upon mild surgical damage. J. Orthop. Res., 30: 1398–1404. doi: 10.1002/jor.22092
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.