Anti-gravity treadmills are effective in reducing knee forces
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 672–679, May 2013
How to Cite
Patil, S., Steklov, N., Bugbee, W. D., Goldberg, T., Colwell, C. W. and D'Lima, D. D. (2013), Anti-gravity treadmills are effective in reducing knee forces. J. Orthop. Res., 31: 672–679. doi: 10.1002/jor.22272
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.