The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 692–702, May 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Zhang, X., Zheng, X., Ru, A., Ni, X., Wu, Y., Tian, N., Huang, Y., Xue, E., Wang, X. and Xu, H. (2013), Apoptosis, senescence, and autophagy in rat nucleus pulposus cells: Implications for diabetic intervertebral disc degeneration. J. Orthop. Res., 31: 692–702. doi: 10.1002/jor.22289
Libo Jiang and Xiaolei Zhang contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101395
- Zhejiang Extremely Key Subject of Surgery. Grant Number: 2011GK001
- Wenzhou Science and Technology Bereau Foundation. Grant Numbers: Y20090288, S20100048
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.