Conflicts of interest: none.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 746–753, May 2013
How to Cite
Rui, Y. F., Lui, P. P. Y., Wong, Y. M., Tan, Q. and Chan, K. M. (2013), BMP-2 stimulated non-tenogenic differentiation and promoted proteoglycan deposition of tendon-derived stem cells (TDSCs) in vitro. J. Orthop. Res., 31: 746–753. doi: 10.1002/jor.22290
Yun Feng Rui and Pauline Po Yee Lui contributed equally this work.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust and the CUHK Direct Grant. Grant Number: 2011.1.051
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.