Association of a functional polymorphism in the promoter region of TLR-3 with osteoarthritis: A two-stage case–control study
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 680–685, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H.-Y., Lee, H.-S., Lee, C.-H., Fang, W.-H., Chen, H.-C., Salter, D. M. and Su, S.-L. (2013), Association of a functional polymorphism in the promoter region of TLR-3 with osteoarthritis: A two-stage case–control study. J. Orthop. Res., 31: 680–685. doi: 10.1002/jor.22291
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Science Council, National Defense Medical Center and Tri-Service General Hospital, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: TSGH-C100-007-009-10-S03, MAB101-29, NSC101-2314-B-038-004, NSC100-2314-B-038-041, NSC99-2314-B-016-001
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.