Are external knee load and EMG measures accurate indicators of internal knee contact forces during gait?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 921–929, June 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, A. J., D'Lima, D. D., Besier, T. F., Lloyd, D. G., Colwell, C. W. and Fregly, B. J. (2013), Are external knee load and EMG measures accurate indicators of internal knee contact forces during gait?. J. Orthop. Res., 31: 921–929. doi: 10.1002/jor.22304
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01EB009351
- Shiley Center for Orthopaedic Research and Education at Scripps Clinic
- University of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.