The authors have no conflicts of interest.
CXCR4 antagonism attenuates load-induced periosteal bone formation in mice
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1828–1838, November 2013
How to Cite
Leucht, P., Temiyasathit, S., Russell, A., Arguello, J. F., Jacobs, C. R., Helms, J. A. and Castillo, A. B. (2013), CXCR4 antagonism attenuates load-induced periosteal bone formation in mice. J. Orthop. Res., 31: 1828–1838. doi: 10.1002/jor.22440
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Stanford Center on Longevity Fellowship
- Veterans Affairs Career Development Award-. Grant Number: 2 A6824W
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.