M.C.L. Hoekstra and B.C. du Pré contributed equally to this work.
Patient characteristics as predictors of clinical outcome of distraction in treatment of severe ankle osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 96–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Marijnissen, A.C.A., Hoekstra, M.C.L., Pré, B.C. d., van Roermund, P.M., van Melkebeek, J., Amendola, A., Maathuis, P., Lafeber, F.P.J.G. and Welsing, P.M.J. (2014), Patient characteristics as predictors of clinical outcome of distraction in treatment of severe ankle osteoarthritis. J. Orthop. Res., 32: 96–101. doi: 10.1002/jor.22475
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- 82002. Clinical benefit of joint distraction in the treatment of severe osteoarthritis of the ankle: proof of concept in an open prospective study and in a randomized controlled study. Arthritis Rheum 46:2893–2902., , , et al.