3D statistical modeling techniques to investigate the anatomy of the sacrum, its bone mass distribution, and the trans-sacral corridors
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1543–1548, November 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, D., Kamer, L., Rommens, P. M., Sawaguchi, T., Richards, R. G. and Noser, H. (2014), 3D statistical modeling techniques to investigate the anatomy of the sacrum, its bone mass distribution, and the trans-sacral corridors. J. Orthop. Res., 32: 1543–1548. doi: 10.1002/jor.22667
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
- TK System of the AO Foundation, Davos Switzerland
- DePuy Synthes, Solothurn, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.