Conflict of interest: None.
Effects of biceps tension and superior humeral head translation on the glenoid labrum
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1424–1429, November 2014
How to Cite
Hwang, E., Carpenter, J. E., Hughes, R. E. and Palmer, M. L. (2014), Effects of biceps tension and superior humeral head translation on the glenoid labrum. J. Orthop. Res., 32: 1424–1429. doi: 10.1002/jor.22688
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Valassis Endowed Research Fund
- University of Michigan, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.