TGF-β signaling regulates fibrotic expression and activity in carpal tunnel syndrome
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1444–1450, November 2014
How to Cite
Gingery, A., Yang, T.-H., Passe, S. M., An, K.-N., Zhao, C. and Amadio, P. C. (2014), TGF-β signaling regulates fibrotic expression and activity in carpal tunnel syndrome. J. Orthop. Res., 32: 1444–1450. doi: 10.1002/jor.22694
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: AR49823
- NIH/NIAMS F32. Grant Number: AR063596
- NIH/NIAMS T32. Grant Number: AR056950
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jor22694-sm-0001-SuppTab_S1.xls||26K||Table S1. Gene fold changes of patient SSCT CTS compared to control SSCT.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.