Role of Rho small GTPases in meniscus cells
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1479–1486, November 2014
How to Cite
Kanazawa, T., Furumatsu, T., Matsumoto-Ogawa, E., Maehara, A. and Ozaki, T. (2014), Role of Rho small GTPases in meniscus cells. J. Orthop. Res., 32: 1479–1486. doi: 10.1002/jor.22703
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
- Dr. Aki Yoshida and Dr. Zhichao Lu for their technical assistance. This work was supported by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (no. 24791546 to T.F.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.