Availability of phosphate and potassium as the result of interactions between root and soil in the rhizosphere
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1986 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für Pflanzenernährung und Bodenkunde
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 411–427, 1986
How to Cite
Jungk, A. and Claassen, N. (1986), Availability of phosphate and potassium as the result of interactions between root and soil in the rhizosphere. Z. Pflanzenernaehr. Bodenk., 149: 411–427. doi: 10.1002/jpln.19861490406
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1985
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!