Role of root-induced changes in the rhizosphere for iron acquisition in higher plants
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für Pflanzenernährung und Bodenkunde
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 197–204, 1989
How to Cite
Marschner, H., Treeby, M. and Römheld, V. (1989), Role of root-induced changes in the rhizosphere for iron acquisition in higher plants. Z. Pflanzenernaehr. Bodenk., 152: 197–204. doi: 10.1002/jpln.19891520210
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 1988
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!