Novel micro–suction-cup design for sampling soil solution at defined distances from roots
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 386–391, June, 2005
How to Cite
Puschenreiter, M., Wenzel, W. W., Wieshammer, G., Fitz, W. J., Wieczorek, S., Kanitsar, K. and Köllensperger, G. (2005), Novel micro–suction-cup design for sampling soil solution at defined distances from roots. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 168: 386–391. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200421681
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!