Nitrogen turnover and N2O production in the forest floor of beech stands as influenced by forest management
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 134–144, February, 2007
How to Cite
Dannenmann, M., Gasche, R. and Papen, H. (2007), Nitrogen turnover and N2O production in the forest floor of beech stands as influenced by forest management. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 170: 134–144. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200620644
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: PA 442/4–2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!