N form–dependent growth retardation of Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings as revealed from physiological and microarray studies
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 87–97, February, 2007
How to Cite
Hoffmann, A., Milde, S., Desel, C., Hümpel, A., Kaiser, H., Hammes, E., Piippo, M., Soitamo, A., Aro, E.-M., Gerendás, J., Sattelmacher, B. and Hansen, U.-P. (2007), N form–dependent growth retardation of Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings as revealed from physiological and microarray studies. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 170: 87–97. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200625032
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GRK 820
- The Nordic Joint Committee for Agricultural Research
- The Finnish Ministry of Agriculture and The Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!