Conversion of cropland into grassland: Implications for soil organic-carbon stocks in two soils with different texture
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 172, Issue 1, pages 53–62, February, 2009
How to Cite
Don, A., Scholten, T. and Schulze, E.-D. (2009), Conversion of cropland into grassland: Implications for soil organic-carbon stocks in two soils with different texture. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 172: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200700158
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!