Silicon-induced cadmium resistance in rice (Oryza sativa)
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 171, Issue 6, pages 841–848, December, 2008
How to Cite
Nwugo, C. C. and Huerta, A. J. (2008), Silicon-induced cadmium resistance in rice (Oryza sativa). J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 171: 841–848. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200800082
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2008
- Academic Challenge Award Program
- Botany Department at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!