A gamma-ray spectrometry approach to field separation of illuviation-type WRB reference soil groups in northern Thailand
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 174, Issue 4, pages 536–544, August, 2011
How to Cite
Schuler, U., Erbe, P., Zarei, M., Rangubpit, W., Surinkum, A., Stahr, K. and Herrmann, L. (2011), A gamma-ray spectrometry approach to field separation of illuviation-type WRB reference soil groups in northern Thailand. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 174: 536–544. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200800323
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB 564
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!