Labile soil organic carbon, soil fertility, and crop productivity as influenced by manure and mineral fertilizers in the tropics
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 173, Issue 5, pages 715–726, October, 2010
How to Cite
Prasad Datta, S., Kumar Rattan, R. and Chandra, S. (2010), Labile soil organic carbon, soil fertility, and crop productivity as influenced by manure and mineral fertilizers in the tropics. Z. Pflanzenernähr. Bodenk., 173: 715–726. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200900010
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!