Based on a presentation given at EUROSOIL 2008, August 25–29, 2008 in Vienna, Austria.
Advances in long-term soil-pollution monitoring of Switzerland†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 173, Issue 4, pages 525–535, August, 2010
How to Cite
Desaules, A., Ammann, S. and Schwab, P. (2010), Advances in long-term soil-pollution monitoring of Switzerland. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 173: 525–535. doi: 10.1002/jpln.200900269
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2009
- Swiss Federal Office for the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!