Relation between soil organic matter and yield levels of nonlegume crops in organic and conventional farming systems
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 174, Issue 4, pages 568–575, August, 2011
How to Cite
Brock, C., Fließbach, A., Oberholzer, H.-R., Schulz, F., Wiesinger, K., Reinicke, F., Koch, W., Pallutt, B., Dittman, B., Zimmer, J., Hülsbergen, K.-J. and Leithold, G. (2011), Relation between soil organic matter and yield levels of nonlegume crops in organic and conventional farming systems. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 174: 568–575. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201000272
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2010
- German Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food, Federal Programme of Organic Farming
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!