Effects of vegetation type on mercury concentrations and pools in two adjacent coniferous and deciduous forests
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 68–77, February, 2012
How to Cite
Obrist, D., Johnson, D. W. and Edmonds, R. L. (2012), Effects of vegetation type on mercury concentrations and pools in two adjacent coniferous and deciduous forests. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 68–77. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201000415
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Science To Achieve Results (STAR). Grant Number: #RD833378010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!