Water quality under intensive banana production and extensive pastureland in tropical Mexico
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 553–559, August, 2012
How to Cite
Aryal, D. R., Geissen, V., Ponce-Mendoza, A., Ramos-Reyes, R. R. and Becker, M. (2012), Water quality under intensive banana production and extensive pastureland in tropical Mexico. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 553–559. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100117
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!