Water quality under intensive banana production and extensive pastureland in tropical Mexico
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 553–559, August, 2012
How to Cite
Aryal, D. R., Geissen, V., Ponce-Mendoza, A., Ramos-Reyes, R. R. and Becker, M. (2012), Water quality under intensive banana production and extensive pastureland in tropical Mexico. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 553–559. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100117
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!