Responses of barley to hypoxia and salinity during seed germination, nutrient uptake, and early plant growth in solution culture
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 630–640, August, 2012
How to Cite
Kırmızı, S. and Bell, R. W. (2012), Responses of barley to hypoxia and salinity during seed germination, nutrient uptake, and early plant growth in solution culture. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 630–640. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100209
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!