Hela Mahmoudi and Olfa Baatour have participated equally in the elaboration of this work.
Verte and Romaine lettuce varieties (Lactuca sativa) show differential responses to high NaCl concentrations
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 641–648, August, 2012
How to Cite
Mahmoudi, H., Baâtour, O., Huang, J., Nasri, N., Ben Salah, I., Tarchoun, I., Zaghdoudi, M., Gruber, M. Y., Lachaâl, M., Ouerghi, Z. and Hannoufa, A. (2012), Verte and Romaine lettuce varieties (Lactuca sativa) show differential responses to high NaCl concentrations. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 641–648. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100217
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Tunisian-Canadian Cooperation Initiative
- Ministry of Agriculture of Tunisia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!