Nitrogen-use efficiency of young citrus trees as influenced by the timing of fertilizer application
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 2, pages 282–292, April, 2012
How to Cite
Martínez-Alcántara, B., Quiñones, A., Legaz, F. and Primo-Millo, E. (2012), Nitrogen-use efficiency of young citrus trees as influenced by the timing of fertilizer application. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 282–292. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100223
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Agrarias. Grant Number: RTA 04-064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!