Both these authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of source–sink manipulation on accumulation of micronutrients and protein in wheat grains
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 622–629, August, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Zhang, Y., Liu, N., Su, D., Xue, Q., Stewart, B. A. and Wang, Z. (2012), Effect of source–sink manipulation on accumulation of micronutrients and protein in wheat grains. Z. Pflanzenernähr. Bodenk., 175: 622–629. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100224
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2009CB118605
- Crop High Yield Technology Engineering Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD16B14
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest in China. Grant Number: 200903007
- Construction of Modern Agricultural Industrial Technology System of the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China
- Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090008120023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!