Zinc priming promotes seed germination and seedling vigor of rice
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 3, pages 482–488, June, 2012
How to Cite
Prom-u-thai, C., Rerkasem, B., Yazici, A. and Cakmak, I. (2012), Zinc priming promotes seed germination and seedling vigor of rice. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 482–488. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100332
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Mosaic Company
- K + S Kali
- International Zinc Association
- Omex Agrifluids
- International Fertilizer Industry Association
- International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Thailand Research Fund, International Foundation for Science
- Office of the Higher Education Commission, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!