Effects of boron excess in nutrient solution on growth, mineral nutrition, and physiological parameters of Jatropha curcas seedlings
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 176, Issue 2, pages 165–174, April, 2013
How to Cite
Simón, I., Díaz-López, L., Gimeno, V., Nieves, M., Pereira, W. E., Martínez, V., Lidon, V. and García-Sánchez, F. (2013), Effects of boron excess in nutrient solution on growth, mineral nutrition, and physiological parameters of Jatropha curcas seedlings. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 176: 165–174. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100394
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Fundación Seneca
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: 200840I219
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!