Analyzing capillary-rise method settings for contact-angle determination of granular media§
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 176, Issue 1, pages 19–16, February, 2013
How to Cite
Carlos Ramírez-Flores, J. and Bachmann, J. (2013), Analyzing capillary-rise method settings for contact-angle determination of granular media§. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 176: 19–16. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201100431
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Chilean DIUFRO. Grant Number: Dl11-0051
- Chilean FONDECYT. Grant Number: 3120070
- Niedersachsen Foundation. Grant Number: N22002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!