Paper based on a poster presentation, Annual Congress of the German Soil Science Society (DBG), September 3–9, 2011, Berlin
An electronic micropenetrometer (EMP) for field measurements of biological soil crust stability†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 519–520, August, 2012
How to Cite
Laureen Drahorad, S. and Felix-Henningsen, P. (2012), An electronic micropenetrometer (EMP) for field measurements of biological soil crust stability. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 175: 519–520. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201200026
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG Fe 218/14-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!