This article is based on a talk at the IPI-ISSAS 12th International Symposium on Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China, July 25–27, 2012.
Potassium requirement in relation to grain yield and genotypic improvement of irrigated lowland rice in China†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 400–406, June, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Zhang, C.-c., Yan, P., Chen, X.-p., Yang, J.-c., Zhang, F.-s. and Cui, Z.-l. (2013), Potassium requirement in relation to grain yield and genotypic improvement of irrigated lowland rice in China. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 176: 400–406. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201200206
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203013
- Key Project of the Twelfth Five-year National Plan. Grant Number: 2011BAD11B05
- Innovative Group Grant of the National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31121062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!