Effect of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) on soil-phosphorus availability and organic acids
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 176, Issue 1, pages 16–18, February, 2013
How to Cite
Possinger, A. R., Byrne, L. B. and Breen, N. E. (2013), Effect of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) on soil-phosphorus availability and organic acids. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 176: 16–18. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201200337
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!