This article is based on a talk at the IPI-ISSAS 12th International Symposium on Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China, July 25–27, 2012.
Citrus leaf nutrient status: A critical evaluation of guidelines for optimal yield in Israel†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 420–428, June, 2013
How to Cite
Raveh, E. (2013), Citrus leaf nutrient status: A critical evaluation of guidelines for optimal yield in Israel. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 176: 420–428. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201200411
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!