Effect of plant litter addition on element leaching in young sandy soils
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 585–595, August, 2014
How to Cite
Zönnchen, C., Schaaf, W. and Esperschütz, J. (2014), Effect of plant litter addition on element leaching in young sandy soils. J. Plant Nutr. Soil Sci., 177: 585–595. doi: 10.1002/jpln.201300383
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Brandenburg Ministry of Science, Research and Culture
- Vattenfall Europe Mining AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!