Jim Tebbe is Manager of Leadership Team Effectiveness for Royal Dutch Shell, with nearly 20 years as an Organisation Effectiveness practitioner. His specialties are designing and facilitating meetings with high stakes and potential conflict, executive coaching, and supporting senior leadership teams in their pursuit of higher performance. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 106–110, October 2011
How to Cite
Tebbe, J. (2011), Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 2: 106–110. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20069
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!