Lindsey Y. Copeland, MS, is an advanced doctoral student in Colorado State University's Counseling Psychology program. She is involved in the research and development of an online career assessment system and associated interventions. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Recommendations for using computer-assisted career guidance systems (CACGS) in career counseling practice
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 86–94, October 2011
How to Cite
Copeland, L. Y., Dik, B. J., McLaren, M. R., Onder, C., Wolfson, N. E. and Kraiger, K. (2011), Recommendations for using computer-assisted career guidance systems (CACGS) in career counseling practice. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 2: 86–94. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20070
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!