Amy Kahn, PhD, the Director of Diversity of the University of the Rockies, specializes in creating environments, from the classroom to corporate spaces, that enhance individual contribution and organizational growth. Dr. Kahn can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity work in organizations: A narrative study of external diversity practitioners
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 70–85, October 2011
How to Cite
Kahn, A. (2011), Diversity work in organizations: A narrative study of external diversity practitioners. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 2: 70–85. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20071
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!