Dr. Sean Walton is a lecturer in Higher Education Practice in the Centre for Educational Development at the University of Bradford. His research interests include critical pedagogy, the philosophy of education, and inclusive higher education policy and practice. He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contemporary perspectives on diversity interventions: A dilemma for educators
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 64–80, January 2012
How to Cite
Walton, S. (2012), Contemporary perspectives on diversity interventions: A dilemma for educators. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 2: 64–80. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20080
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!