Lisa Worrall is a project manager at the University of Salford, School of the Built Environment, United Kingdom. Her interests include equality and diversity, training and support for minority groups, and e-learning. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.
Organizational cultures: Obstacles to women in the UK construction industry
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 6–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Worrall, L. (2012), Organizational cultures: Obstacles to women in the UK construction industry. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 2: 6–21. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20088
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!