Susan D. Ohnmacht, MSN, MS, RN, NEA-BC, is associate chief nursing officer and director of critical care at Sibley Memorial Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine. She is a doctoral student in health administration at the University of Phoenix and is accountable for clinical practice, patient safety, service excellence, and leadership development. She can be reached at email@example.com.
The value of developing frontline leaders in health care
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 61–69, April 2012
How to Cite
Ohnmacht, S. D. (2012), The value of developing frontline leaders in health care. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20090
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!