Erin L. Ashby, PsyD, LPC, is an affiliate faculty member at Regis University in Colorado Springs, Colorado, for the master of arts in counseling. She is also practicing in the community mental health field in short-term acute inpatient treatment. Her interests include trauma treatment and community counseling outcomes. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posttraumatic stress disorder and memory: Evidence of maladaptations to stressors
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 17–29, July 2012
How to Cite
Ashby, E. L. and Cornelius, A. (2012), Posttraumatic stress disorder and memory: Evidence of maladaptations to stressors. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 17–29. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20097
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!