Lynne Carter is head of Equality & Diversity, NHS Bradford and Airedale. Her professional experience has been in community and adult education and in equality and diversity. She is interested in how to reduce discrimination, particularly institutional inequalities. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Using diversity interventions to increase cervical screening of lesbian and bisexual women
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Bridgepoint Education, Inc. and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 59–71, July 2012
How to Cite
Carter, L., Hedges, L. and Congdon, S. (2012), Using diversity interventions to increase cervical screening of lesbian and bisexual women. J of Psych Issues in Org Culture, 3: 59–71. doi: 10.1002/jpoc.20098
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!